Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Convention Time!!!!

Soooo.....getting ready to go to my first Stampin Up convention in Salt Lake City. What have I gotten myself into?!?!?!?!

Going with Selene, aka - Stamping Yoda, so I know I'm in good hands. 

I'm in one official swap, which needs 51 cards. Holy smokes did I not know what it takes to make that many cards!!!  Planned and prepped for 60, some minor boo-boo's, so I thought, NBD, I'll be fine. Turns out I have 64 made. Me and math, oh my!  That's why I tell people, I only do math in excel. 

Here's a sneak peek of the cards. Will share more later, once they're swapped and all. 



Meanwhile, I'm sitting outside waiting for my ride to the airport. Yeah, they won't be here for another 20 minutes, but ya know I couldn't wait!  

1 comment:

  1. oh my, two posts in three days is more posts than in two years! I am liking it!

    ReplyDelete