Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Knitting

This year I managed to knit two Christmas gifts! Quite an accomplishment. I made the green hat below for my dad, using Cascade 220 Superwash and a pattern called Armando's Hat by Gina House.


I also knit a pair of fingerless mitts for my sister in law (not the ones pictured below). The ones below are a pair of fingerless mitts for myself. I had a pattern in mind for them, but when I wrapped the skein up into a ball, I realized the yarn weight was a lot lighter then I had originally thought. NBD, off the Ravelry I went and found another pattern to use. This is yarn I bought at Tess's yarn shop and it is CASHMERE! Oh-la-la!



Both the photos were taken with my Android phone, so not the best shots. :(





3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! 2 posts in 10 days! Oh no, it could become a more frequent habit. I think I need to put in an order for a pair of mitts. Will is cost me fiber? Check out your sister's post about bat-shit crazy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already bought the yarn to make some for you!

    ReplyDelete